Re: [OAUTH-WG] WGLC for Step-up Authentication

Warren Parad <wparad@rhosys.ch> Fri, 28 October 2022 10:42 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.095 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rhosys.ch; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=kRQ2PuKx0Xy4B6vklKvO+sE+o/CfDcYJq8mk7K39wYM=; b=GuOESZcNahjfKMBWH/BUM2em8emBeaTpEYSELO1v+vHvqNs+CQ4KBUmbcoJf3+nNMB tz/xZVZ6AIZHuSzIfj2qT9KYBC/woGjYpyBv7+/9G+y+KEnFSXh/Y4xRN/zNDLtd85Vc rLbXxhei30S4TlhqGtiLNCa0hA8ZWc973csI4UKWvxwY/J6mdOgHNXEgWCFDDv8dsDRh FwovpJEW5gW/rTWPCt8v9D8Kf0/y6Gzyqf+w8MTjAxCe9S7VR1EqqZIuEIEqS59JUCa9 pkrH+8KzGt7xfc+zoxgOI8356D1B9xdDj7lLbJCGyzabNwMfRen5ShxsSta9euf4rzMZ wbRw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=kRQ2PuKx0Xy4B6vklKvO+sE+o/CfDcYJq8mk7K39wYM=; b=KRfbDtNDan9jFeONP5iCf+Pvk6aPZCyCUgc5WwZSc1vBXY+RShklGy2i0fg8sRf5RK LnRGxyOvQDZA4kJtvdAbmQ5k82o4bMZ7yxcSrRKX2VLgjvMsMRAStkwziGjakvqdJ0IW SxfAPEsqGabnVxOR7PK2vqutPaAqnm7nfKN+zfnBKCSdDFJVnjLImFWXwmRJAj77Z63I afgF/9qm+uyjc2dNmBIdNIu5HYDO7u9QjXrXNcr5q/fY4ayX2iMIkIgAuMBECDkvGIPA 62vCV//t0XoGXxVpQe/pTFZVyqpuiXUf+ki4eWWN8ka/Xg7cVfuCk33C2T73DJDXfEKO 5CPQ==
References: <CADNypP9ypW35=CSJaOfaEqZGDLXGLjnMs4_x5Ue10-yP6BcVoQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADNypP95pWPndeBydEbThrrWrPCVDg2Jmor-68HFGHpqRqFtyA@mail.gmail.com> <DBAPR83MB04227E5BB028F94FD337032A915F9@DBAPR83MB0422.EURPRD83.prod.outlook.com> <CAEMK1uaBedVBcoBuf9NY53sa2MRKh2j5gXrnW65PCiGj6Rzu7g@mail.gmail.com> <CAEFJvaoHyDoj3mbKhSqZmwCjE-iNNk0ZF1V6X_b35SDbp9iXjQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCSfy6_kDf1BYciiqdZVE93-VBt3WYYiD9fJNFN33_K3xw@mail.gmail.com> <790fb615-c9ef-27eb-6050-c0f179eac452@free.fr> <CA+k3eCTb7A0pbqa=iRa3vaPDUMQ=sEvyFitvKmfduSXc0fXPWg@mail.gmail.com> <e53f3c82-ab89-c5ec-ac2e-ab9fade7a5f6@free.fr> <CA+k3eCR3-8kod-99FnRPBaYyz9FbxBMvjHMDEQCP3FAjiM-bqA@mail.gmail.com> <CAODMz5FoFp4AWtwL5=uwSoKEpRMAQz=oveOOWUF4XkAbvj0iQA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCTrDLPMTk9u+HiUwL4yaQfv3ydW=5ov8o1=tsSkVYX4Tg@mail.gmail.com> <CAODMz5H6o3NG=GiPyt-9WUBCJDz+vunFxLwCqD51RqZ1euurow@mail.gmail.com> <CAEFJvar9h3=kz8FbyrBT7Ktka99nxZem2wLAwT+EDXpecFo=cQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAODMz5G5sL0yJaT1rKjEs+pZ4uJFFjW=s5qCHcUo5F7cfJbxeg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJot-L2DZx4BB9jdKUKFg+uv2EDCRQ-y9_OY1bKtpV=2KqyA=g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+k3eCRwQrMEK+yv96XbwcSUheynR9vf8FOUEHD-ezttCNRV_A@mail.gmail.com> <CAODMz5E8pJBiKvcjD=iFaZhmOteEfV3bskW3rsSVZt+DiF6iyg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJot-L3NX5ej77A_vta3ckMf7n8M_-MtXxE2pGx4dAdt6QKgig@mail.gmail.com> <CAODMz5FOjRm-77XywxDT9TrudBE8-dpM=9G3xOKzZwiYJ7gRag@mail.gmail.com> <CAODMz5HL4J+jwvyPAEgHAcQEUAemUtFb0wVHUo+BECA6uq6CPQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJot-L0uBTSXkNOzc1haBAQTWS0NQU-jDLbLfnrSxrf__hD+GA@mail.gmail.com> <CAODMz5FshedXeC3J5w25V3SV+81LhDSi7mWGCwXcNswpu5h9zQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADNypP87RQYZOpynVyVRjEJPGMNi6sXbwesrFE=nCK18_2+Ttw@mail.gmail.com> <CAODMz5EFBgrMnhoGn_xWNr-D=Ov7VTKP2Xi-ZdmobFYN=vt_kw@mail.gmail.com> <CAEFJvaqFPiN1TePJ9=Ub6v1RvcHp_ERV0Bu0erNsy1okCLL2Qw@mail.gmail.com> <CAODMz5HTX78dwxbyb-4k=Mo5UrGoKD+rbZz9t1XD9RXjxpuw-Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJot-L3=xe2JHfPtrXirXHuTo8ngdgz-kFfmunmOXTSGx2mxjQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAODMz5G5unRZvMyxM4Va61hXoEOmt3VJ_B1-yavPiTCy6vxHhw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJot-L1AFD5LDH+Zrt=CGaOVNE2M5pWmzZ+dnBZxau7WQxQrRg@mail.gmail.com> <CAODMz5ECSzs=GT_noJ7+SB5V_FaLQ4zZy9W_2pt0btgcUowByw@mail.gmail.com>