Re: [OAUTH-WG] Concerning OAuth introspection

Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> Wed, 30 January 2013 22:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=yfI5jsQjWSmChgtqJqMbX4NCC0tAe8vaUKHkik/kvGQ=; b=VrYr4M+juSpU+GXVk3ETvnE1CiS14tZRZMff7k0VVSqXGfRLQJ/9Khp19KazO6lzha baX1ZP4xceNmX5mJpVT6DmAU1OcLkexDi7/JZApzP36V/g0gqjvV6sf+9wQFVdBo9yD+ FHs5U5H9BOEV3QowS1vzSCmLc2eZ/aOHGOLu5A5q5RV/739bVt42gjfwsZv+ySZkQCjJ 3Z2hXRU0jptzkpnA7L7e/ZQAUxuuZ6WkJtIo65NQolQEpNCdmL7eKtkL0Du4da/tK7t2 Nb+Byf6hUPRPbyUDAqlEpZ4yevytEpWs4Ws43klNMt4WEvKA3N8+6hBKYKTaOp40V0rk SGeQ==