Re: [ogpx] LLIDL, LLSD, Transport

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Mon, 15 February 2010 22:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=PneAnMLvmF8OfzdMN8XlUrGmvpE95AUk/a66FW2TWxc=; b=HLxdGgYUTAlFxnJGUIyVaLMdd+lvXibw09tlAQ1TguK9o/VXF6rAEg6AHcNYiXnYu6 gF81ma+xSlrPAN6OSJTYj7DhxhAeyasIOAnbS18k5uuP+qoyJl4Y7DSim3n9L675wQpf +eZbJIoozwIuGMIE2Q+wi+sB0TnpVCi60GevI=