Re: [ogpx] verbiage : domain, agent domain, region domain, trust domain , service, etc.

Meadhbh Hamrick <ohmeadhbh@gmail.com> Mon, 29 March 2010 23:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:received:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=RQ/VXZaeVFAMeg2W0P6u9RYbhfTU1XgjivLxfNvdiWA=; b=kBTOkrTgMGjPzbHWPhegPfezrqt10zfC1c0pm6OxEnSRyTGN30UAoBenPqVYRPswyR 4UW/fmue4x9gsilwoVK56egHQelLf2kS4tIL55sflQGicWOHDsEkLlsoAbJvmV4+okzQ 9HqQSRK/nNNmZGR91uE+L2sF4QjqgdnN21MqA=