[ogpx] user agents vs client apps

Katherine Mancuso <kmancuso@gmail.com> Sat, 06 March 2010 22:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=R/3Q3aZw1x9X5qCHX/HTp4S7Xj4cvv11cBh93bfBlfk=; b=rbeaXoAa/6igqrPaeVauWUmb5caLPyCS88QHmscAKymOzDVBYNn0gsKpPyDg+i6fye x7bJxPE+9sjaO+6SRxqQg5DGPfW5M6bU1W1e8Jjhj+qX78kw/sCBK8Ym5yk6Tl7kYC2H +2Nym1dg8ylQ4/5QQME0sNVjEvX/zhyW6LRi4=