Re: [ogpx] Feedback to draft-hamrick-vwrap-authentication-00.txt

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Sat, 06 March 2010 20:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Ijpy60wzH62tyCHBsJpyHvWXdi0p74GvG+L0JMvnBj4=; b=gbsaBYdsZtZqOh+u+tV2bUlhlsbHU3qmt0zDXlIhgHbTnVikr7TK5NkCIaPLceGEqX Yxz1mtKGwQ2249Z8HjXZ4ZbUwrcrV914ODUYTCIZOhYc9fchdWAzUkgJ0bToT5qhoBA9 PLfn5+Z0WOANqte5wuTw7kAwig1I7Pwvm2DIU=