Re: [OPSAWG] Negotiation replacing configuration

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Fri, 31 January 2014 22:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZYcoQGze2zy9pK7S6OdpCV3jo5pvvwbhPlo7T+8QqP0=; b=v0Ret5noIAjxRD4yo1/5etALtX9vjBeM/kTQy/ICkuBEotbCAs3SYTmP/jWH64I4iy U4gok4nfCyVaR6ElYQrJzdqcz86PWqjVH4IIQUNq+OVYN4SHiDlonlVdRcIHwz3/hLBM VmGPIH/jUu1iK3qAVbuJjijKFzQl6OvJmN7VzzauDLs2RImphxPxt6E+iYOq5r48ifer EFByWjIC+WTH9hqYbEz52oaDD5plMSdhZHhgYG+cFj3lb5fQ69dpQpgDrjBk0R3YregW VCac05dcYzN/7WPeB8baOX3UWz6y4D8YShGmLR3AB9eDPXfOGCQz6iy8nri1py4Puila LNwQ==