[OPSAWG] Red: RFC8907 (was: Re: Can we please adopt draft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng?)

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Thu, 12 November 2020 22:02 UTC

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 23:02:44 +0100
From: Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de>
To: "Joe Clarke (jclarke)" <jclarke=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>
Cc: "mohamed.boucadair@orange.com" <mohamed.boucadair@orange.com>, opsawg <opsawg@ietf.org>
References: <20201111080817.g4oc75o5ufwtxd5p@anna.jacobs.jacobs-university.de> <873CA76D-E744-45CA-A82C-1228798619CB@tzi.org> <20201111092125.GF39343@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <079EB1DE-694E-403B-A9C5-F4ECD28DBC59@cisco.com> <20201111150739.GG39343@faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <e195e3de-5d4a-8416-7e36-c17cec32af03@gmail.com> <9215_1605164101_5FACDC45_9215_16_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933031578800@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <758CFA2F-E353-409D-987C-000C23EA0EC3@tzi.org> <22094_1605167175_5FACE847_22094_64_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933031578836@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <9C197251-812E-4687-A585-4EF8B702E466@cisco.com>