Re: [OPSAWG] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-17: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 15 March 2018 18:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=bFKT9On4v/q4m8rFNhDjxptjXsg0JKvzlBsDjoAfmts=; b=H9CtkmIo4EYOGdmvkZBHc4RBtfuptPRf1p06urjD8N1EidR1Mfl8L7epZpiaVJ0rcF QC/w+/84AZ7KxGEuwAkNLI2Qsarxne712C5bKFKXsgKVOoQ8uzbsKQ6ikHEG5og2E6IN bMsl+hxmRAybLzcGUa35PdbnmTmH63CwrCdrQ/Si3qElXl9mlyxg7jhub+JhBd5LR+BZ AP2PTZ/YDhRu1YUJMn2jsAdESd4UB2+hVHyeN8MuMvNgWKunN7U6Lv2unIsmpRgxxfXf YcU18ipEAv3qhNTxaAjXKrYx6t6HMl587xzDBVdVL3C8bO585abAkY/0+efHWLrUVqC+ 72VA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bFKT9On4v/q4m8rFNhDjxptjXsg0JKvzlBsDjoAfmts=; b=dLCuPY+FxsCRtKfIeLcryI7EJWsv7Z9Sr3L6xuM7ZDXEJPg91BjuNVzU8mrfYJwzvf p7Hwk8r82TPDS59h7g/yicYoA3iz9D+9/ye07IjxEnHHmJZ1YP2gaz0OSp0lkpikmlh+ ohP3qwQ6FdkLTXoaHUEgkcJl2HX3XGg0g1fokzmMAplGkKVIJC+EeWZE5BvWDEOJbtps +GZ9L0pP9Jtp534QFVxQD9T5PlZ6+X00JMiwDWoHcdp1EOBKihCFiT+apPWSf2DvYHrw REAG6b8l1kdWsIBxrIJlBvfoi/9+GdCMn19sNJ8p7vW+mYv9aoYcxbzgIDM1FXSIza0O mv/Q==
References: <151806627444.17073.14252972331367641645.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAHbuEH63n1LaqqfxLfRS85swW8QT5fnjfkYJWAdtZB0QNGCd9A@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBMTs3-L4Nfxw_ovyTu_gyzkhL41Kcnc0oeP-QWMQy8uMA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKKJt-fWPb8iwOSD1awxwj2yf7wv_foYXR_J=iLw6JUC9Yz_4A@mail.gmail.com> <d53550b4-17be-72c7-91e5-717cddcc91fa@cisco.com> <CAKKJt-cuNapkF=f9SxsxZFPQcns3uLVw9CiqoWo=HGm3icJ3zg@mail.gmail.com> <CAHw9_i+Avngw1E11AdbM4DNJLUh-yBwiaY47f24yVA45y1JtYA@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBMvFym+KLogJGd=zXOjD_R-=OESuO=CSBJKNk6PwjNARQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHw9_i+op0AWnmp7-zV40=PXDgjo=CTgVc59PGzHMSCbAg47Yg@mail.gmail.com> <CAHw9_i+1oaAzXZGG8NP4ic1npB3LXYDeHygrcwdRcOLEW2BcuA@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOT+wb7V7yycPa9WFjD7DYyzKMKgYqL3N+2MDguUV489A@mail.gmail.com> <CAHw9_iLZEuAzRWnv1+Lk0XxEpar2v8hb_T=pei=gie8cBoXA6Q@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBOLT46HcHud1L4L=5-xhZRSfE3v21HqTkYJEQxL7yECPg@mail.gmail.com>