Re: [OPSAWG] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-17: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 19 February 2018 20:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=HdgNE89Xf00h9JIWXOVwLAuGzO7jsJ/bXKREARql6j8=; b=Lq3QXxmwpipry6BrywdcvcmT5TIY8OXqfd4WxRXpMpHSBnqWGOwfXhV++8bE0ZtDFL XRT5ihpDKHe2YyRoxBlsrfGYMsmwI/K686YRw3sbZWSwFzsmUCucPMg8DHTKOOa6X9RF vyhfgw7NaMKveRaAWHo5xXpiQADGPszorRKF6UXbzjGG64e2SFHz3rm0jgHfd1XP1jYG OEzZBgM9hDOMp1aBOLvFP/XmIulhRTxxv2e9MgcDpxzB1/DpDwws5XhavEq+YLaci5g4 Bs0P//PoK1QNVzIwdUKk/3N/+HefaaZvETTqhR39cmH1hq1jxzyiyf3B6M+fYfv/VNTZ zfkg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=HdgNE89Xf00h9JIWXOVwLAuGzO7jsJ/bXKREARql6j8=; b=CmVLghhXmqSafnFA5ZjJGgR0VP7oa0kyq7UrYMZOQ5A1YuFZ4yUyp3c6iovIM+11wD r0na9f5qQAvgFtWc7Pr+yr1PRBU0pdXx5m34MqkZL+rYGA2bnpyg9carPcWIqbxj9mMZ me1Rgss/nARkpL8dOgCywE2jwbBVkKZCq93MMNf34cVz2gjw1P5vVBrmojghXtJPtDNr YQYWjdojicPrMbCgZ6vDrBCRehpidHDvi+RYe5tHN1WZwIrdDmaZOgFUB1gdZ6RqnaNR 3YoEhCCEQFRXEOqyLF9tWFgy3eVDUsTZF1sDfV5mkHMuU45fNjWd6g3zW5jVf7ywY6NX HsvA==