Re: [OPSAWG] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-17: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Mon, 26 February 2018 18:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=yhH+MPqZR198vl8Zu9bKES30A4bQdeFvg6mN8oWsZzo=; b=fkNtgntrjy7FFZjAzCFZIi93YRZr9lqeJf0IHp9vS8FFwF5ilvDZeIFuVeqYf3ogM4 G3G7HTVVOpdqX1lNIixOpEqeXvhLKlpcqjIa2IrMCNyo8Qbb9YQfDE2Fvd1tPSptWjAm HaEw1Ci8vBHrC0W2rgiRkNFMkUKUr8GhInWGA6SB+YE8tCrvDGc3pdHfDOm8i9gHE4Js HHcDOftqUHXaQDRUeBEbKLxfrOROFD3+A7n5z79cTVIJfbMkHWb1QQivkQbQr6bZcl5h r2nJdhak5ZP+zEPz4Y+cPIh1PFUM8MFr4Ka6nd7va7mH/6TkTmauhOqakdZ9eEmajsPO Kd1Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=yhH+MPqZR198vl8Zu9bKES30A4bQdeFvg6mN8oWsZzo=; b=GO5YAuDvBhT5ishqQo7X3xx4KFhJXVOvSuZJoFeZyBLo9WHFiummR1zSefNyld2c8g zvZ/0Bo09BTYP9mt5+cdutSBjV9wclNjB3/6x2ZASaZ+S7L7MTaSjpuE/0CJ8QDqm0SY lqb96oowyAmYCT4pb+xqCQIbQqDbtqPmPQUZwSH1zqp6kw6V8PyfZqBkQ4uqdK3hE2WF 9N3hGftXYQbVzSnYVGZd9mlHMzdWb8Rnd6G/dNfb9VyIQPTj48gsDnE8Kiixm6FqQ3h9 ACwIfwd+8I+Zf4hQSXFcnMaYkPHf+zSijRZj6KcyUq9+mnBUOfOZynTjEzRTEO4zrdQC 64Kw==