Re: [OPSAWG] Shepherd review of draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Fri, 19 November 2021 09:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1637314985; bh=2fCJSlXezRY2kp0xu7gZ/XrQhHw12m+41m6oLUTCRSU=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=YQxijHsz6gLY8KVBusaBOdhFd8Xp66GqxmZu1J7usCnLkDBgKxijaWTdZAxLJkMqb NXGh7jPFhQ1BKfOJVlqo5yR/PcmcxkZfUZw95mA98pi1o5UjCWsDs4VAi2nDLbh/gq rzC3nVgkEuo1h5WGf/5kgidgL+AUJY2AGnpCXP5L1KJMXj6wr1optX3WFFG1Egw2V4 XSMUJKTaWmquPO8sq1ecT6txbX0PZnsa3zszJOlhjUIgmijqZwvpbM4E2W0D1CGWpf vpFOpHr3RkDvWmjTLW2mlGCfPws5q2yPHXRdW7PEHLLnt7LNApn4TAV68laq8v6Mmz OnXVONe7PX5dA==