Re: [OPSEC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsec-v6-21.txt

Merike Kaeo <merike@doubleshotsecurity.com> Thu, 05 December 2019 19:22 UTC

From: Merike Kaeo <merike@doubleshotsecurity.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 11:22:33 -0800
Cc: Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com>, "opsec@ietf.org" <opsec@ietf.org>
To: "Eric Vyncke (evyncke)" <evyncke@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [OPSEC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsec-v6-21.txt

Cathing up with emails….all the reviews are *greatly* appreciated and especially the language ones so that any ambiguities of meaning can be fixed.  Since Eric mentions me below I’ll just state that my order of language learning was Estonian-German-English (followed by French and Russian…although I would call myself as having only rudimentary knowledge in latter 2).   We realized a few months ago that none of the 4 authors had English as first language.

- merike