Re: [Ospf-manet] Re: Ospf-manet Digest, Vol 11, Issue 7

Aniket Desai <adesai@opnet.com> Tue, 03 October 2006 23:15 UTC

Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 19:10:19 -0400
To: Richard Ogier <rich.ogier@earthlink.net>
From: Aniket Desai <adesai@opnet.com>
Subject: Re: [Ospf-manet] Re: Ospf-manet Digest, Vol 11, Issue 7
Cc: ospf-manet@ietf.org

Hi everyone,

I apologize to Dr. Ogier for letting my position down after getting
influenced from replies by the others on the contrary.

I should have simply put the search string "ietf natural extension"
in Google, which is what I did. Guess what? A lot of RFCs use this
term (i did a similar search on IEEE with the same result -- it is an
accepted term in scientific and engineering journals). Hence I do not
feel at all that the OSPF-MDR RFC should abandon one of his
strongholds just because a few people cannot agree with this obvious
use of terminology.

Sincerely,

Aniket