Re: [OSPF] OSPF HMAC Cryptographic Authentication

Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com> Mon, 17 July 2006 16:46 UTC

Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:31:18 -0400
From: Acee Lindem <acee@cisco.com>
To: Rohit Gupta <rohitgupta416@indiatimes.com>
Subject: Re: [OSPF] OSPF HMAC Cryptographic Authentication
DKIM-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; l=3277; t=1153153881; x=1154017881; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim5002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=acee@cisco.com; z=From:Acee=20Lindem=20<acee@cisco.com> |Subject:Re=3A=20[OSPF]=20OSPF=20HMAC=20Cryptographic=20Authentication; X=v=3Dcisco.com=3B=20h=3DqS+2MVR0twaJSGxxylPtcPIe8WA=3D; b=JhCrszTVkyBfzWY1L8sdnjvbvulNVYsz4T6gfOxDX3qUUNGsCtLaYGQoLH0ui9TvWvg8I2vb b2poowXyI0BqrQ/S/RI7Pz7QHHu9h8qZJ8Fe6yEZlP/wMo3lEF2Vfz8q;