Re: [OSPF] AD review of draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-18

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Fri, 29 September 2017 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GCFX1+1FDu+jGp4KrOnLSkq6cz9IjWYdx7RysUXp2+E=; b=OorgpAbDG5Mr88jFMWaf/LHEMB2iK10R/vabz8sE0qmM7Xp4muN6oT1w5ie8etlDth AseYGvu5WAV9OfcQXn679sNEmgg/liq69oEZBRJMEs9qWQ4c1iVSchbH5tRPOnVB3Bwm XR9m9AsgiVYhSdtqLjAlUrUZSsekKRFj3GrLzlCbFygblLsFGxAjrOHJQw/Ihu/uMMJN Q7nqkY1+AmzwA2q7EsHiCmcAk9hXhq6NOnJmKFSNxDNBkw+nOmBJJxi5/pax7UE7Vx4t St/mWDDjSw5aO7TwN2LFvy2uj4TmVEnSezCjxe+utCEpkJdwkgFGwXl39z9y6jyvP54T EROw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GCFX1+1FDu+jGp4KrOnLSkq6cz9IjWYdx7RysUXp2+E=; b=JDbK9rdgFf7a6HEHClUSdMyeENkglBlWkNfYjTckGO+nNeCj2nD1y75Bw9hyZhNpKm BacIBkjmwWISKOpHvjb2QvCBfaYE6lpRCj/Fy2S4NsIqlBDPIGuwhV05VbBJLYempTYj uA+t95IBKs4CDTxfQp4E4P/uGItrDHmgmR1I3UuvuXwErtCj3x+ZngTVxtsNE39OHyFQ mUUtI9xui4CuKCTEXbHf/LYvdRbrvCv/nvqxUmB6D8QeP3WXKGTvkEb1w6pwywgUv9OY 0/0M8dJGnsx+f3ePFpTMGx9KM+ZVq+aExClgB8B8T+oy8r8BpAWuAiQeNepBmKltaRkO wLIA==