Re: [OSPF] AD review of draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-18

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 18 September 2017 15:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SjRjkC3j3dyifhMRHgBZfLtdU4ZOe0lgCSDC7lePydQ=; b=u4blMLYY7DzHkdRmbiYUx9h7v7LwsyxrrzTSc/YaHw3F9Cio28lC3kRBhWWfO/epBp JnvcRvQTYsY3byYaC1dRZ3wGckKrFhPWxep5HUR23VkEnQ9iydXMwn8/vtxbc36P1OZl oKOBbydSvJvqrdJqirwskS62L8+oiY5tIk0wa16LbnnSZrPJ91XAn8pc+R5Wtsx5l9if lCk2XnP/To1OoNCO4dbgy3YB62biUiWNLGhlK2cP1T2KZah6T4uyks0uq0uW16AsW7Dd iqnmbStJdm4MtnaYKuwc2j2P+SYm6nxkOksvucnXeCtVRQSPGryqe0jN1bO5sdxtyHKI jznA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SjRjkC3j3dyifhMRHgBZfLtdU4ZOe0lgCSDC7lePydQ=; b=db/9152mL4hotwgjf7tScjvN6U0gtlKL7trKqjDGTHa3Ol/Hg1mYWLU+a47iC6SISL mAJYfWejdfQaNetNDA4yjEJ1Gmq89Ew0+hd3TqCjP56q1Hz2s8cxN8x6mIpwj63VmUAT nytc8nNDjthfw4SKzBXcERSDqpgp+X0ko7RPpQ0JGwVLb4jFROwrI83u/XDya9bj/AA1 t3Oenev3/TU14bGbMVdcR9KDhCPqgGNDrwndChRxIu/8CqOM7AoOi4ml7g4+nma7Ypg1 loSGk7qW3arg7FF+ia/oo2Pkbm6zJP4BMME8i0p6LEJnGCn19F7cuT/+lkdD5E3L7hAd 16Dg==