Re: ospf te doc

"Manral, Vishwas" <VishwasM@NETPLANE.COM> Thu, 22 August 2002 16:09 UTC

Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:13:07 -0400
From: "Manral, Vishwas" <VishwasM@NETPLANE.COM>
Subject: Re: ospf te doc
To: OSPF@DISCUSS.MICROSOFT.COM

Hi folks,

If it is felt that the value of TE LSA's per area/per router can exceed
65,536,  in that case using 24-bit value would be a clean approach.(However
I am not so sure about the above assumption and stability of the routing
domain incase we had a few tens of such routers!!!)

Also mind you fragmenting information into smaller LSA's though helps in
case of change by only flooding relevent information, fragmenting into too
many LSA's may not help in case of flooding/adjacency formation/refreshing
etc.

Thanks,
Vishwas