[p2p-sip] Revised Draft Charter for P2PSIP

philip_matthews at magma.ca (Philip Matthews) Fri, 22 September 2006 17:30 UTC

From: "philip_matthews at magma.ca"
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:30:45 -0400
Subject: [p2p-sip] Revised Draft Charter for P2PSIP

On 22-Sep-06, at 10:38 , Roy, Radhika R. wrote:

> Let us see what comes out of this. I am stamping a time on it:
> September 22,
> 2006 - 10:38 AM EDT USA.
>
> I have not seen even a single draft on NAT crossing in p2p-SIP
> other than
> David gave some head start which is far away in solving the NAT
> crossing.

draft-matthews-p2psip-nats-and-overlays-00 was published back in
February
and presented at the P2PSIP ad-hoc in Dallas.
It has recently expired from the IETF directory, but can be still
retrieved
from www.p2psip.org.

At Avaya, we are actively working on extending these ideas and
incorporating
ICE into the proposal. We hope to have something that we can write up
and
publish fairly soon.

- Philip