Re: [P2PSIP] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-p2psip-diagnostics-19: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Fri, 29 January 2016 19:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=wCxHDgU0lciaPc+WobISQ9sIneY=; b=xcR0e2 t5M82+zpCYS2CRMkaBz2n1i2LpbcSsR50gyOgPNI8uPXw+SADxTAc8yv51knQJ/q LyMxXUoyOLqp7YaBC40FaMWMXQAvTakF2oCrgiuRvHQDG2sOs5zZp7JxPoV7FpcY TrclfGBiVrVUvNu+gA/xghjEJpLo1gyLzZ/OQ=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=wCxHDgU0lciaPc+ WobISQ9sIneY=; b=fO6jjkAOm+b3r5wYJ6qdUie2SPrFwwlG0v0yd7KFrshVVXk 6MQ8kkhh3nQ1sizGpzsMyuZAks0vineyf2gw8fLZBACB5JMZl0Hhg0ZrvWHahPmH itoqdDdRY6zs7GxIz39NS/71YWmT2zhm1CknKedDPkkrW6gGHhAKwEUawkFU=