[p2p-sip] Revised concepts draft

lowekamp at cs.wm.edu (Bruce Lowekamp) Mon, 21 August 2006 16:24 UTC

From: "lowekamp at cs.wm.edu"
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:24:09 -0400
Subject: [p2p-sip] Revised concepts draft

I think that for now the use-cases draft should remain separate and,
if there are significant new use cases proposed to add to it, they
should be added.  We should also revise it to reflect the current
terminology, of course.  A number of decisions were made about what
will be in-scope and out-of-scope at the last ad hoc.  In the process
of forming the WG and finalizing the charter, those decisions will be
re-examined and formalized/changed.  My understanding is that the
use-cases document will need to be trimmed, updated, merged, etc at
that point to reflect use-cases that fall within the proposed scope of
the charter.  I think merging it with the terminology draft at this
point would be premature.

Bruce