Re: [P2PSIP] BEHAVE recommends endpoint-dependent mapping, kills p2p-sip?

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Mon, 23 April 2007 04:06 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] BEHAVE recommends endpoint-dependent mapping, kills p2p-sip?
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 21:05:48 -0700
To: Philip Matthews <philip_matthews@magma.ca>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3210; t=1177301182; x=1178165182; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; z=From:=20Cullen=20Jennings=20<fluffy@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[P2PSIP]=09BEHAVE=20recommends=20endpoint-dependent=2 0mapping,=20kills=20p2p-sip? |Sender:=20; bh=RELRLJIvgMPbCWNyQlkcThYkGiQT4CqLY+W2vH4eEFw=; b=V4fq0YIAi9lCBT0guwYG0jzgBdTc1JW8p8yiwI6eormzKNQYWNWX7pQni1nvT3a49mb2UYKt oJs4io6vk3SJjJ7kg7R+I2U5AJlC85DUyEmYQYdC6RGvzTFf4GSo9pmZ;