Re: [Pals] Alia Atlas' Yes on draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-05: (with COMMENT)

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Thu, 17 September 2015 13:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=oQ7vO3PyZkx4S2j399i+nD6931VsJ3GxO1Tgirhw58I=; b=HHdkLYleX0ceBjoh3PZcGe7KQeZejYh0zNQkRm1GlLwifcdlRTMWKSL5k3Ykl1Z5uk 33Gwp2szPkP8zHOZ/yKTq7gI3to5+xUyut9gk5ZOImzXd1Mja4qexbujNyX71+Sd7Wk8 DCoZChDKkHttUEtv/l+k5WMQH5AjC9y5LjYHB7nv1T168PUBuWuMlCWdq5K45aemxyt6 56MXrblDwo5wqccMIKEa/Sx1QsP6B+qZAC5+4EA5qNtiV5MTRrVo+0e+RSwjzh6BxCmY okTeQdc2y+SF5M0VV8zuFODC6B6JpU2HTtjKhrThyzdlT1Vyf2pdpe9FwpMRQlUVhxKn a2zg==