[Pana] status of wg documents

Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net> Wed, 03 June 2009 11:21 UTC

Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 14:21:27 +0300
From: Jari Arkko <jari.arkko@piuha.net>
To: pana@ietf.org
Subject: [Pana] status of wg documents

Draft-ietf-pana-statemachine: this draft went through the IESG review,
and the current version actually satisfies all concerns from the IESG;
the main issue that was raised was how the machine deals with EAP state
machine silently discarding messages. Both me and the Discussing AD
(Pasi) are happy with the latest revision in this respect, but we have
an ongoing discussion with Alper about whether the chosen solution
should do something else. I will send a separate e-mail about this.

Draft-ietf-pana-ipsec: what's up with this? If I remember correctly, we
talked about finding an editor and there were some volunteers. Has a
decision been reached on who is doing the edits? Secondly, we talked
about what needs to be done with the draft, and at least one issue was
identified about the selection of keys. I have not seen a conclusion
from this thread, nor any updates to the draft. Are we ready to make the
conclusion, or is more discussion needed? Can people go through the
draft identify other remaining issues?

Jari