Re: [PANRG] RG Last Call for draft-irtf-panrg-questions

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 14 August 2020 15:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=48BidUnkEFUnHeToOFdrffgUqjVAuRhPvM0ZMU0MMZE=; b=Bu+BSN2q5KUvrXmNCxdHcLdnnqVx4SvTp8BS5syLVf/vC+Qeu+P5pIDwCxcsjdkE5T ZTJvUM/s6MTVrKw4VfpoTEqvj/6alK7FSvLPdFFDDEpj2fbACvCDaSrzSlqIuSldxOyK Z6Mfjick/43/ACNWXDqUC9jAIeBitcyUpHKh3VTSMPYo1v8ZytJXppbEDXR1KpPF1Ggh nsbhQOIiQXAqxHkhm13E1odkCAkEN4dqC1wy4eMLedSi5M37Ws9Zo5wjekzKnOIOLiqA 9BwBNZl+KDrAPpUmOCmNw6IW1T+ZchimRmjBfUkgcaWzEwUGg37bEhZhzH8HwGwEx/lk /2Og==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=48BidUnkEFUnHeToOFdrffgUqjVAuRhPvM0ZMU0MMZE=; b=rrxb73XkVEOlxVlFfOobWoF5DZVl/kqBUC6FdqjGwkw7Y8FROZL9zkFCxEfhtgJuOc CMoZRvcQoyYQWJ+breZU4MoNUzIluFmJsL7pPMkNSSgI+xCkd/HAf3PMQjfUgQvz02UC dsaA1wi+aXQ4bLXxZAzCg/RAZZXXtCw51wC6FBtqndi5PJScknOrSA88l1KbjMR32wWu mlRoCb5HxwCjZJk773vOD+s16bvvrv0UxBn0XY6Q+0oFedxbOidXFGoAQ7fZveQKzLmo /+3Rh8UKACm7haHRjovfB3tLSONBDOXiGN/CWbaRogL9pfbJ3WQFKhPmAEgiO+1FdseV g+wQ==