Re: [payload] WGLC for VP8 Payload

"Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com> Thu, 13 December 2012 16:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4770; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1355417743; x=1356627343; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=U9+9f4XY/+QdfAbPsbGx79cv3EvkGf/dthMDmZDlK2Q=; b=lLQQ6zXk1QgQS3ABFN9NSO+6ph8ulzn8vvCVtj4nj3GqalmEEb7xPDoP P6gaiCh968YQ9igQ83nckf59uhnds/fdLnAJV1LG5zEu4OuLUGG0S/6Q+ AdjU3hHtpDs1h8aA/kxM6T4mTC7d6deu6HVbvEMERyAnnrR+tZicPMP58 w=;