Re: [payload] WGLC for VP8 Payload

Glen Zorn <glenzorn@gmail.com> Sat, 15 December 2012 13:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1oKHxFDdZGH+iMrJaJGHNkiT2cQW1dpUsEE3HA3PMhw=; b=J+vXWQFMzyxFkK7e2iTO5xB3rAXOBItn8eA78K5rz7/CD1AW6mVtFzClfKEG36+Z8z niIVm3jtyNLyHWMh7YDQ6qtXTA4ACuBEEFpmuMwQbbxijW6TnTG14BSyRdYyOQ/kHjTs KONgmpNOLcVdWClhXh5p6Alz56xBXTzY3jCz3cyRqkWtVg1sUPe6INbQLzrMuFHt8eZ+ 7EfWidL8wswlWeU3xGdXocZZB84kQxn8bnVVWVOltHVFrRfngznqwNThbZ4R+mE9iwM6 2p24LVIKuElWAxPnky1+QObVFK06G0PlvCng32s7SJ+468kFbsunULevHeDTEZgxYXLR yEaw==