Re: [payload] FW: I-D Action: draft-muthu-payload-offer-answer-g723-g729-00.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 29 February 2012 15:31 UTC

Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:31:15 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Chhatwal, Harprit S" <hschhatwal@gmail.com>
References: <1D062974A4845E4D8A343C653804920207ABB1E1@XMB-BGL-414.cisco.com> <4F4BB973.4060508@alum.mit.edu> <4F4D06B6.6020905@digium.com> <CAESr3KV7miBBFwY_4-cHE05YsvV7xvYjLwpbNcQGvN2kHOQ5GA@mail.gmail.com> <4F4D17C8.7070201@alum.mit.edu> <4F4D26AE.5070009@digium.com> <CAESr3KXY9EvGYeQ9udXFT60dYf4tTbbD6-oA1K8iMUYD8iVK2A@mail.gmail.com> <4F4D40A3.6030309@digium.com> <CAESr3KWGO4oqrZ9uSVbO7DCTjZxnj2u=MV2o6d7bOv8-2z9qgg@mail.gmail.com>