Re: [payload] FW: I-D Action:draft-muthu-payload-offer-answer-g723-g729-00.txt

"Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal (mperumal)" <mperumal@cisco.com> Thu, 22 March 2012 10:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mperumal@cisco.com; l=25439; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1332411444; x=1333621044; h=mime-version:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:from:to:cc; bh=L5RBWyoda6JKFfyktpO2ZspgRrELc7fGed4Nim/uVko=; b=TiZknnUgIXPG33zNm8riTM5np68FtIo8BrcMyo21NVOXze5cPJrQzYjj 6ix5cZ0ZmypLFW+NjDwNpW6My/Mpx6eHTp1UV1Y1pWZLJ5J0f++9ht0i+ 5xPsh+Th1g37M8pzAwx7og+0QZYH6r/FT0sLbvVVQAI/DPbJc8GBzeZtW s=;