Re: [Pce] PCE WG LC for draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller

"Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)" <pengshuping@huawei.com> Tue, 18 August 2020 11:08 UTC

From: "Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)" <pengshuping@huawei.com>
To: "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, "julien.meuric@orange.com" <julien.meuric@orange.com>, "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>
CC: "draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 11:07:54 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.153.195.99]
Subject: Re: [Pce] PCE WG LC for draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller

Dear Adrian,

Many thanks for your detailed review and comments.

Please find the diff with our updates to the draft according to your comments. Hope we have addressed them properly.

https://tools.ietf.org/tools/rfcdiff/rfcdiff.pyht?url1=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller-06&url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dhruvdhody/ietf/master/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller-07.txt

We have also updated Chao Zhou's email address in the draft.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Shuping