Re: [Pce] PCE WG LC for draft-ietf-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 18 August 2020 11:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mKXufnpFyBn1E8qUFccvx0ZbPLV8ycrPV7mUQ6B9Wpg=; b=F7grPXYqM4Tkp0vtYdOyHy6i31uBSuEvoLRQJ3ltB1uohq7fpg/4WVJILfijfFRIR7 UyZVnwM/Q2Iu4+AilGHpfVYg38jwES9Vx68fmZ40CK67oYTMfdpBw3gODM4bccHetblR Op5THgUfLLY35QsHPW/W/sfa3G1UGfdubkCCGVNvIieQFdvAP0TI7YmvCFovOGHdD09F B9pNu4G9CwXyI/ADXzwbom9aZnQXimP8Rdm28mi8ofApBOyF/nWkvDwXk1dDCAqVX/gT xyHlRrUTyAEFDRCsefiO4+liU/6WnOLjW5J0lEqYavNxGxxue4hQMp1YRc5S+BGKErMl y3mw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mKXufnpFyBn1E8qUFccvx0ZbPLV8ycrPV7mUQ6B9Wpg=; b=jDo4MDS7RBIBOIcRk5SVPKEibSFMtSU6Jbmh0FZxYQBb+5Wb9rkmNB4SkNRb47Jc7+ Xda8A4sw6GOAJBPoEYHI6Zx9JddNL1yA96njgscd82dkemyYCpmvETDIqLHHS37Oshv9 kjcOqZIh2i217B2ICe+hqDsYmq3n6OeG2Ygez0oM+DkUYgZZMLNCAEuTZ0y0Zf9X+6aZ 2j/dDslty9s377yLTvvtQa+pbhfRtMKQcBK5KgVZAHp+2uzlhR/Cz6ycirrqTIPwmIyR qTQlqmFg40HukW9Sw6zD0fQ7zSTqR0byMwTdTBkB0MV3etddlr5qI4iV0qVnnkODoz3D q+Iw==