RE: [Pce] Update on draft-ietf-pce-policy-enabled-path-comp

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Fri, 12 October 2007 21:25 UTC

Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 17:25:07 -0400
To: JACQUENET Christian RD-DDEV-REN <christian.jacquenet@orange-ftgroup.com>
From: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
Subject: RE: [Pce] Update on draft-ietf-pce-policy-enabled-path-comp
Cc: gash5107@yahoo.com, Thomas Walsh <twalsh@juniper.net>, pce@ietf.org, Igor Bryskin <ibryskin@movaz.com>

Christian,
         Much thanks for the detailed
comments.  We'll incorporate changes in the next rev.

BTW one theme in your comments seems to come for
the style of section 2 staying at a higher level
(trying to focus on what can be done) and the
later sections getting into more of the details,
e.g., PEP and PDP functions.  This approach was
intentional and I'd be surprised if the next rev
radically departs from this.  That said, I think
you have many good comments which will result in
a more readable document once addressed.

Thanks again for the input,
Lou