Re: [Pce] Adoptingdraft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-04.txt as a WG document ?

"Adrian Farrel" <adrian@olddog.co.uk> Sat, 16 June 2007 10:34 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: Meral Shirazipour <meral.shirazipour@polymtl.ca>, JP Vasseur <jvasseur@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Pce] Adoptingdraft-lee-pce-global-concurrent-optimization-04.txt as a WG document ?
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:34:02 +0100
Cc: pce@ietf.org

Hi Meral,

I'm not sure that you are applying the term "optimization" consistently.
BRPC optimizes the placement of a single end-to-end LSP that crosses
multiple domains. GCO optimizes a "network", that is a set of LSPs within a
single domain.

But, anyway, if you think some form of cross-reference would be valuable,
can you please suggest some text to the GCO authors for inclusion in their
I-D.

Thanks,
Adrian