Re: [PCN] Explanation of changes in the PCN edge behaviour drafts

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Fri, 23 March 2012 11:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-antivirus:x-antivirus-status; bh=8Z6uopCTJE5cqHPJLj9OE/lNyOsE8qBrnrp3/1l3okg=; b=GiGklYh0/CuU0dO7tJgGI9eve1OT0MuTSfDDHOPJm3kI/zJyxJCogftJHN3omf+vVY euGxYuwZjZpwALDg9HhH+v+CVvpjDzd+IcZD1VDYjD7cvSr8FIX+PSnvNPAYsB5UyvwH gLKmCQaZE0mrwSAvzFXPAFh1tK0r9ylhgYqzxrApuLZulrQxj6ftMgKFPvuFe7l3xF/j CMR+H8IORwmm5qQSwPkYW48grgkfLrSod1vpUXOg/sbSCE4HWFuTtlnQcpJFJT0TJkm5 O9YJhz3VQTMauCtIHf3Aru/3Vb7oZiRLk7KwNxk8Oyo/m3HHQP3Y4G3hWqfhRMCecz2+ CffQ==