Re: [PCN] Explanation of changes in the PCN edge behaviour drafts

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Wed, 21 March 2012 21:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-antivirus:x-antivirus-status; bh=T+3Bt9JC404Iz+3G+f9wM4QdvaxHxVPjdAhBmzWqKto=; b=a/z5W8tmTKXdvkKKInYzVSX0K283leOcuDSqZ0uJKUkXbBMBhN2h6KHJg1hwxyuFzn vgiNXEtGa5AODnmX7zANvNnZVG2OjVkIYtbS3ZEjttgfUGKjjgITPR/dxQRt25nSgQit gdUacD35vzLncaoy1DR1GAdMvRTUX1bG8SLu2Lci9hZfMPaZVt18FRB+hOSv0cbhUk0D L2oJxnWd8lLve1Yu/E1IKl69XZNBC3rmTFSM23PbbRzw+ZL5AU2HhEagDALEES4iV102 /n9EnEc9Hxku/ETGVDFTeeEhH3NI0llGXlQixhlOzIj0s6x6W6tM8DOsfNtxn7kWPSAm qE4Q==