Re: [PCN] lets try again - a chair asking this time

Bob Briscoe <bob.briscoe@bt.com> Fri, 23 March 2012 20:56 UTC

Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 20:55:46 +0000
To: Michael Menth <menth@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de>
From: Bob Briscoe <bob.briscoe@bt.com>
References: <201203201634.q2KGYPJY020918@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk> <4491D33D-6A78-4341-A334-DFE6C4870C65@harvard.edu> <580BEA5E3B99744AB1F5BFF5E9A3C67D13A46A70C7@HE111648.emea1.cds.t-internal.com> <201203222020.q2MKKJiF029179@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk> <801B613F-1C5F-459E-9C15-7FAE116C1B3E@harvard.edu> <201203222353.q2MNrref029724@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk> <4F6C414B.8050705@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> <201203231929.q2NJTXN1000554@bagheera.jungle.bt.co.uk> <4F6CDEB7.8060302@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de>