Re: [pcp] draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-01

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Thu, 17 January 2013 12:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4643; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1358425646; x=1359635246; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=bBfmkcDrexRQx1Oti7lFPNe/J7xvI0Cf56wJFpHo+fs=; b=GNKtNzcrrjSGOa2FcX+CpaVjM5OgJz728BZ/4TV1DJMHbk3QPUEkbkId nvhmFZW24wYXIqCxsZpsja+qmR8fQlpyCkstkaYocxTM4xyQvEwqhIHkn UN7KY64okt7EXomzLqU7+iIa6e80hnZLEaqgevj1KyV0uiGoF39JviUbV g=;