Re: [pcp] draft-ietf-pcp-proxy and draft-cheshire-recursive-pcp

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Thu, 25 July 2013 22:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4331; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1374792987; x=1376002587; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=L8Ny2i/5/g/7e1xs6O4a07BdB3JWzd81OcO43tgDDm0=; b=dZ+ESHUW6c3pQXLJCANbNQS7nnKAf+iwCBxGn/M8uv1Svsq+W9Q0y0ej fD9UyyD8l/wh37jg8zMXwjM68aomfcg5d5V/h9GldrEekup+U/GdFoWkN n5bqETl0KgZiI7v2ezu7oMjBWsFNsYbtX6CxRvdqz4Bf3Gi7HWwKIGlRf o=;