Re: [pim] draft-ietf-pim-bsr-mib-05.txt [was: RE: [MIB-DOCTORS] FW: PRELIMINARY Agenda and Package for May 8, 2008 Telechat]

David Ward <dward@cisco.com> Wed, 07 May 2008 15:09 UTC

From: David Ward <dward@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 11:05:21 -0500
To: Bharat Joshi <bharat_joshi@infosys.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=7511; t=1209744324; x=1210608324; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dward@cisco.com; z=From:=20David=20Ward=20<dward@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20draft-ietf-pim-bsr-mib-05.txt=20[was=3A =20RE=3A=20[MIB-DOCTORS]=20FW=3A=20PRELIMINARY=20Agenda=20an d=20Package=20for=20May=208,2008=20Telechat] |Sender:=20 |To:=20Bharat=20Joshi=20<bharat_joshi@infosys.com>; bh=uFOdzm5kjdovR0ni18m0/jYmPpLT1JRvC/XKTBMauV8=; b=YCdmM2jcuzwGGFgx7cRSzg9ZY41lQIztwkwXGL2VfeT+rcotCEiUKnl3q1 DthhoajrydGHpKphnP/uLDkAIQS5OW2x4b9tjumGSjGHsCa+DRbiwWydp0Qs HdnBvjzU9Y;