Re: [pkix] Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP)

"Dr. Massimiliano Pala" <massimiliano.pala@gmail.com> Tue, 11 November 2014 20:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ICR3zbaxtMmwAct7oC0FuXW7AkE+NWf49td9v7JyxNo=; b=le2ebV1/Z9nukry24jlUx+P/Yr/JEmpdCiCbKrSYjfC+F03YI9ZoB0F5cuzqFeBgIk Cps8C1RJTNIltoRpmqOdscrI+pYY6s9j2PNo/BjK7K3++oC5ywk6VlOc/GGeoBo00WH2 1F8BJaBpdrtvKvy+F0cPCPQn1TewAnuKT4UuvZTi2GfvLDum5QD3p3+eiVf4hAN3O602 /qVkyxrM05iZNwBZu+jX5qnL63EQ8msHsx1YtREHxPxL0phLC59kGoPY55u54ntu/vLc rloGjFPyk0iKtqEiA1CZ8Y7L7GybCzQpOJE3pl/8aRjssaP+jH0o8jBRCitf06Tz62PI bdWQ==