Re: [pkix] Next edition of X.509

Peter Bowen <pzbowen@gmail.com> Wed, 27 January 2016 12:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=8MNiJRU6PzQGyaLSSd2/1CDMxH/xV3kokl8YyfGfn5I=; b=HmMg4ldtwMLbGSwf8zERTL0Ox8x4Cu4/aryyJUUQKM+7CMjeoim7sJMNddIrpUAURo PYQ6YksKYAqcJwiI947LczP7ZMNFD+KDSWU/PPZRDNy4hapzfHb+pJFemrgQHtI5ezP8 aPTaNXiDhUL86i4xKRmysyJXnph1G9VNjTJrvLQJQkFU/ryMbbzJNixsnuFj2OvU2u+J NoJOoqunZVqs6gE6l4rNpfWR5UTnh7pI44WPx/hGeehQXn9HD0gid0xb2lEXL2BGSOii XYllC1LRO+qRy4hWsJ7d9HfWLPD2d8d+dXcI/ZwILrH98x1N65g6J8EC2gblYH310lJ3 /U7w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=8MNiJRU6PzQGyaLSSd2/1CDMxH/xV3kokl8YyfGfn5I=; b=Sf9e2QM1krgSFQTRoXhQ5IWodEqA1YP/F3OJmnZj2p4vCJs9WQRUORcJlhHqqF+mvN pG83RH5/MUesmXVRclhd+T3csy5oEqZwPw0Y0TvPHx1oIekI2MbLBtgmaYWGX9XtgesM IHfA6UPP93nSAWrfo8OaSTBjcFtoeCSNIF7dbteCrv+1soJ6E7Q1nBc/aujG4Sz+vS/J pX13ncGt/43Gjlqn9PLJNBjaERpuBtWW43TtwwSOCGwlWGzQIUaYd36Vp7ompq9mMluA 4iLFV9KBIi5FAOL4z41aB8SYzbBggT2zE91fZEAkYGdPAmktw4IvHKftPZMRQIptdkon UDtg==