Re: [pkix] Next edition of X.509

"Erik Andersen" <era@x500.eu> Sun, 24 January 2016 09:53 UTC

From: Erik Andersen <era@x500.eu>
To: pkix@ietf.org, Directory list <x500standard@freelists.org>
References: <000001d130da$b05884d0$11098e70$@x500.eu> <5665633F.7070906@cs.tcd.ie> <000401d130e3$bdf08120$39d18360$@x500.eu> <CAK6vND_=4it-HdN=igWeSsb9Qx2LjastBaJCa-TpObaBuYjNXQ@mail.gmail.com> <000001d155c7$98b64530$ca22cf90$@x500.eu> <CAK6vND8AEeW0iF85guerFa-oj==MMMSLdU7fArBihQkGWmxhTw@mail.gmail.com> <56A3B913.3030506@comcast.net> <CAK6vND-Fs=SiFTUJmtXsKPNgenwBFCEb=4oVxQ8zxdG4kttOjA@mail.gmail.com> <052101d15636$aecdca40$0c695ec0$@gmail.com> <CAK6vND_Yr8+cVF-Y_L203XAAn0DeVn7ww18Np-K++4njqEeUTg@mail.gmail.com> <56A419A1.2040503@cs.tcd.ie> <CAK6vND9AKua0fG9nyUjF4NyDYqCgRCv+Gya1-z3L+eg4eN1gag@mail.gmail.com> <56A42014.5060301@cs.tcd.ie>