Re: [pntaw] Real-time media over TCP

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Tue, 03 September 2013 17:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3724; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1378229122; x=1379438722; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=32D0QAKDBji6MpNkeZLFY04X4I2X/nDkisFAuBjaMdk=; b=ZxBkkACKOugSKFO/JskfgUD4ryGKn5hEwlqb89FWmsXc//rBANNKS5Zi SMLiEX0ZCjg79BcAbkxOSr5mVcGhxW6Fbc8VAK2ikLtRWSDzpyOBOrZKg sKTXgt0VPDjEoY98vzdP2pV7e71/WsP7wdqhs9zJEJyqh3+3JO1dLfYjY E=;