[Policy] RE: draft-reyes-policy-core-ext-schema-03.txt

"Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com> Tue, 23 September 2003 22:35 UTC

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <bwijnen@lucent.com>
To: "Policy (E-mail)" <policy@ietf.org>
Cc: "Ted Hardie (E-mail)" <hardie@qualcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 00:34:02 +0200
Subject: [Policy] RE: draft-reyes-policy-core-ext-schema-03.txt
Sender: policy-admin@ietf.org

This doc has been in RFC-Editor queue for a long time because it had a normative reference to a ID that had too much trouble getting approved:

  >2002/11/04   draft-ietf-policy-core-schema-16.txt
  >REF          draft-zeilenga-ldap-user-schema-06.txt

A new document (containing a proper subset of the above) have been created and has now been approved by IESG:

    draft-zeilenga-ldap-user-schema-mr-00.txt

So with that new doc in the RFC-Editor queue (any day now) we hope that this policy-core-schema doc can also be published soon.

Thanks,
Bert