[precis] Directionality rule (Was: Review of current document draft-ietf-precis-framework-20)

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Mon, 09 February 2015 17:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1423502425; x=1455038425; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=nK1kLgdTbJF6E/UHTf59IB+owtOQwoj6Armz/Otk0Y4=; b=UsE/Ah7oe3Secrk8tjnSr98+wr3Tovw/UMTdYwHh7zvxeDyceBjydEb7 Cj7JlDyH6olljLTMlidZtaBdh3d3s7ly71jp0GOS6tvGh6gy2KwDXaO35 9ufrqHaVoJRvQixAS5q6RfYzl1wY8XJHMRPAhUWC7dNHJ3MCHzqtxlqZx c=;