Re: [radext] draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-04

Maglione Roberta <roberta.maglione@telecomitalia.it> Wed, 08 August 2012 12:34 UTC

From: Maglione Roberta <roberta.maglione@telecomitalia.it>
To: 'Tassos Chatzithomaoglou' <achatz@forthnetgroup.gr>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 14:34:24 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US
x-ti-disclaimer: Disclaimer1
Cc: 'Dean cheng' <dean.cheng@huawei.com>, "radext@ietf.org" <radext@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [radext] draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-04

Hi Tassos,

It’s good to hear you are interested in this topic.

Thanks for reviewing the document and providing us your feedback.

Before updating the draft with your comments I would like to wait for the finalization of draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp so that we can synch up with the decision taken on that document.

Does it make sense for you?

Thanks and best regards.

Roberta