Re: [RAI] Expert review of draft-sinnreich-sip-tools-03

"Eunsoo Shim" <eunsooshim@gmail.com> Wed, 22 October 2008 14:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=BdJUYkThi8einoIUGuSGF7+qOfWv8YYlisaJZB8JGj4=; b=Ur6g+PPBiZ3n4XoWfPvQoU548TYffhco+pWQL0Hx6tfVLUFohz7TQJyGQvNV8FTf0g FoqV8pbuyg5fhwMbJyEM0k/BvH+XQZRUXOKB6yszotdR4+/4c1TkhM05QfKHIxI4Vw93 uLE1WtMLR6ZeWwheuJzckSz9v/ELO5iDm4IX4=