Re: [RAM] LISP NERD/CONS, eFIT-APT & Ivip compared

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Wed, 18 July 2007 07:22 UTC

Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:22:08 +0200
From: Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com>
To: Robin Whittle <rw@firstpr.com.au>
Subject: Re: [RAM] LISP NERD/CONS, eFIT-APT & Ivip compared
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=68683; t=1184743339; x=1185607339; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; z=From:=20Eliot=20Lear=20<lear@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[RAM]=20LISP=20NERD/CONS, =20eFIT-APT=20&=20Ivip=20com pared |Sender:=20; bh=Rk1DlRbCn/jUq5HzO18uY22KevaEO4a1a1WGQk2XNTI=; b=Zku3JLOsCBDFUTJ2B/qxVp5YAw/+xjDbk/6gAVGuLr3AbUDA75h4A/XEd+0Bd2+nzknJJwog 3BhYhLQl2wlOKc0mwBw8INtGXTgGg9PIXN3ybrTQeRijSFkNSk2d1CYO;