Re: [RAM] LISP NERD/CONS, eFIT-APT & Ivip compared

Dino Farinacci <dino@cisco.com> Fri, 20 July 2007 06:46 UTC

From: Dino Farinacci <dino@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [RAM] LISP NERD/CONS, eFIT-APT & Ivip compared
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:46:00 -0700
To: Robin Whittle <rw@firstpr.com.au>
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6481; t=1184913970; x=1185777970; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dino@cisco.com; z=From:=20Dino=20Farinacci=20<dino@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[RAM]=20LISP=20NERD/CONS, =20eFIT-APT=20&=20Ivip=20com pared |Sender:=20; bh=sywqXLXkmb0hEsw6FfGASXG2qa/0ymjjuTXTUp+kObU=; b=s6rXp6ir/4VWWLeFf4+iRTW8by2OOqXN3wxxs0ibCaq262mq7d9mwAgudAgwxvadrVQoeX1E 76gN0hDyoVBkLW9UpThWx2Iit7lOEVtoxZbmnPg0pzMHIF8ltrKS5Thi;