Re: [Raw] Call for adoption of draft-theoleyre-raw-oam-support-01

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 01 April 2020 02:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=fIVZd+5jWIcu//DA5rPS2EpD8DMoUGdEq0T+kLQthMg=; b=ZvbspUqeB79wDspETw12myFMrM1Wo7WC3JgZ4bsBYbs/MYG9SkJF7ZQltR6ykbOMjy VGAuJqwmu9Gs7S/wDdFQ9KVpWBeTMhlC2DFKvMXZz9QnAxRbJYvN3Vuu2Qmp+iXrphvj yBupQAvkU5uEthiKkOqUgud67ivFtZyerQ9KkDnuKqOjA/gfiLQd/cBtpP5IblNrpoYt 6ITrkWbmqhiFFdG6GLN0wPD96OlF80CBIpNvz9ALVSVs/4fhMCvsqi4feRE/5uGQAFhn G1wHWmMaKULHqkn5EvmWk/lr8ujEaDU6wzgW8E6UFbWDxwHrr/fpu8zj/9wfHm/voO31 BMTw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=fIVZd+5jWIcu//DA5rPS2EpD8DMoUGdEq0T+kLQthMg=; b=ZdiR4RabsW3YCHY+HimlqVvS7VKYsYT+PCIAOvXBK6QJ9Q365OVbdDLrVkK5sPYE6E EBsLYH6cPqQ+Pl59dlrXu0QA3Z1ABPeYPxYT3jxrV36DTCB5e5nTZcIs8CgnJK6On5k3 k2pWpB+poC7RrNXPaTuLrEZ9DKi8nanNxDsmx9wvgUA1kR1Qe+cDa47DzbC6jiYuZWA9 q4IRg8USEwUpO5K8DpnzQEFc23aaPxdlB1ZQhKRckD3xge++RCb7JupxJ9IpHykSbyyT Bz8+EIitRAO3oLBguQYVkVzTmRPDq/P5RMFbdu9Fn1fMP2I/zJiFdLA92aA4jbnOkRII uF7A==